The new way to be hot!
Modern day HOT YOGA.
Wellness using therapeutic Infrared Radiant Light Therapy
To experience the optimal benefits of Infrared Heat, we recommend attending a minimum of three HOT YOGA sessions each week.
Building the Blue Buddha Hot Yoga studio from the ground up, gave us a wonderful opportunity to go Eco-Friendly. We chose therapeutic Infrared Radiant heat which leaves a softer footprint and the ultimate sweat. Infrared Radiant heat warms the yogis rather than heating the air.
Infrared is a gentle, natural form of heating, often used in incubators for babies. The (completely safe) infrared rays penetrate skin, helping to assist circulation and warming you from the inside. It feels like having the sun on your face on a spring day.
Infrared heat is radiant heat, a form of energy that heats objects directly without having to heat the surrounding air.
Your body feels pleasantly warm without the feeling of exhaustion that is common in a hot yoga room using a forced air system.. The heat in infrared hot yoga studio is therapeutic, not oppressive.
Infrared hot yoga helps increase circulation, alleviate aches, and revitalize your body with a sense of wellness and warmth from within.
Infrared hot yoga is simply a yoga session heated with an infrared radiant heating system. Anyone who has been outside on a sunny day has experienced the warmth of the sun directly on their skin because it is infrared radiant heat. While indoor infrared heaters do not emit UV rays like the sun, they do provide the same comfortable, sun-like warmth.
INFRARED HOT YOGA ADVANTAGE
The advantage of practicing hot yoga with Infrared radiant heat is that surface temperatures such as a floor temperature can feel 3-8 degrees warmer than the air temperature. This includes yogis; the direct warmth on your body can feel soothing and can help boost flexibility.
Because the heat is distributed directly, infrared radiant heating panels do not blow air and they also heat the space silently, creating a superior hot yoga experience. Infrared Radiant heat is safer and healthier than traditional forms of heat, as they do not rely on fossil fuels, blow dust, allergens or germs, or make noise. They also do not need filters, fuels, ducts or pumps that require seasonal cleaning and maintenance. It is a natural, silent, draft-less and odorless hot yoga experience.
• Infrared heat directly warms muscles, allowing for a greater range of motion.
• Helps hot yoga students open up, melt deep into poses and gain confidence in their practice.
HELPS WITH PAIN RELIEF
• Infrared heat directly penetrates up to three inches into skin, tissues, muscles and joints, allowing them to heal and regenerate through a combination of the aforementioned increased circulation, oxygenation and detoxification.
• Infrared heat is incredibly useful for pain relief for minor injuries and chronic ailments.
• The human body has an impressive temperature regulation system which takes energy (calories) to maintain a consistent temperature.
• Hot Yoga with Infrared heat also increases metabolism between the blood and tissue, which also burns calories.
• Hot Yoga with Infrared light therapy can help lower blood pressure, help oxygenate organs, and rid the body of toxins and also to stimulate blood flow. Increased heart rate induced by heating tissues increases blood flow throughout the body. A healthy circulatory system results in a healthier body by moving oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body and removing what is no longer needed.
•Taking time for yourself, away from the cares of the world at hot yoga will definitely help reduce your daily stress. Practicing under the comforting warmth of Infrared heat significantly aids in stress reduction. This time allows the body to begin to function properly and mind to relax from the stress and strains of daily life.
• Hot yoga with Infrared light therapy will give you a good sweat, which is awesome because that’s your body’s natural way of flushing toxins. As your body absorbs infrared heat, water molecules begin to vibrate, which causes them to wring out impurities from the cells.
• As you practice, these impurities will be released from your body as you sweat, creating a deep, detoxifying cleanse on the cellular level.
EXPERIENCE BETTER SLEEP
- The warmth of the infrared panels just like sitting in a sauna, eases tense aching muscles and the pain of arthritis, bursitis, injury, or chronic illnesses such as Fibromyalgia. This enhanced relaxation and well being will last well past your hot yoga class under infrared heat and help you to have deeper, more restful sleep.
HOT YOGA-THE HEATING DIFFERENCE- WHAT SETS US APART
What makes infrared radiant heating feel so different from traditional forced air systems is the way the heat is distributed. With forced-air heating systems, hot air rises to the ceiling resulting in uneven heat distribution throughout the space.
Clean heat reduces dust – Unlike forced air heating systems, our infrared radiant light therapy heating system does not blow dust, allergens, germs or even make noise, making it safer and healthier than traditional forms of heat. Our system also does not rely on fossil fuels, or need filters, fuels, ducts or pumps that require constant cleaning and maintenance.
With Infrared technology, warmth is evenly distributed throughout the space, maintaining temperature and comfort. Forced air systems can make your hot yoga session feeling oppressive, stuffy, even nauseous. Hot air can dry out your skin and contacts- as the hot air blows dust and allergens around the room, leaving you feeling dried out and over heated.
Compared to a hot yoga session in infrared heat – which feels clean and invigorating because it heats yogis in the room, not the air. Additionally, the rays from infrared heaters penetrate deep into the surface of the skin- up to three inches, to detox the body with sweat, boost immune function, relieve aches, and help the body melt deeper into poses for an invigorating and productive practice. Best of all our hot yoga room is so quiet. Radiant Infrared panels are silent. We can all use a little more peace and quiet.